New York State Contract Search
Basic Search Criteria
- Search by State Agency/Authority: Select an agency/authority from the drop-down list and click the 'Search' button.
- Search by Vendor: Select the preferred vendor name search method: begins with, contains, or exact match. Enter one or more search terms (the name of the vendor you want to find) and click the 'Search' button.
Advanced Search Criteria
Refine your search results by using additional filters, including contract number, contract type and amount.
Find a definition for a term
Click on the tool tip icon to see a definition.
Contract Search Results Page
Sorting Features and Additional Filtering:
Ascending order: Click on any column heading one time and the column will sort in ascending order.
Descending order: Click the column heading again and the column will sort in descending order.
View all contracts a vendor has with New York State
Clicking on the vendor name, while in the search results page, will give you all contracts that the vendor currently has with all State agencies and certain contracts between this vendor and State authorities that were approved or filed with by the Office of the State Comptroller.
View all contracts for a facility under an agency
If an agency has more than one facility, click on the Department/Facility to further refine your search and see all records for that facility.
For example, searching contracts for the State University of New York (SUNY) will display all SUNY campuses. To view only SUNY at Albany on the Contracts Search Results Page, click on "SUNY at Albany" to display only contracts for SUNY Albany.
View all transactions for a contract
Click on the contract number to see transaction details for that contract.
Print or Export Results
To print the search results on the current web page:
- Click the "Printer-Friendly (PDF)" link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. The PDF version prints ONLY the search results displayed on the web page you're viewing.
To print all search results:
- Print each page individually if you want search results in a PDF format; or
- Click Download to an Excel spreadsheet. Depending on your Internet browser configuration, you can choose to open the file or save it on your computer. You may open the file in any spreadsheet software.