Download to an Excel Spreadsheet
If you are unable to open the spreadsheet, please click the link below to download a free Microsoft Excel viewer and follow the installation instructions on Microsoft's website.
Download Microsoft Excel Viewer
Left click on any column heading one time and the column will sort in descending order; left click the column heading again and the column will sort in ascending order.
Clicking on the vendor name will give you all contracts that the vendor currently has with all state agencies.
Clicking on the agency name will further refine your search to give you all records for that search result for that selected agency.
Printer Friendly (PDF)
If you are unable to open the printer friendly PDF, please click the link below to download the free Adobe reader and follow the installation instructions on Adobe's website.
Download Acrobat Reader
Printer Friendly Version - Print Results
Select the 'printer-friendly (PDF)' link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You may need to download a free version of Adobe Reader.
Contract Search Glossary
- C = Miscellaneous Service, Consultant, or Grant
- A contract for services, consulting, or a grant award (except for member initiatives, which start with an 'M,' and architect and engineering services, which start with a 'D');.
- CC = Corporate Contract for Miscellaneous Services or Consultant for Multiple Agency Use
- A contract for services or consulting that is awarded by a lead agency and is intended for use by other specified State agencies.
- CF = SUNY Flexibility Contract
- A State University contract whose value is below the threshold that requires review and approval by the Office of the State Comptroller.
- CM = Multi Agency Contract for Miscellaneous Service or Consultant
- A contract for services or consulting that is available for use by multiple State agencies or authorities.
- D = Construction-Related Contract
- A contract for construction-related work, including building construction, highway construction, architectural, engineering, and other construction-related services.
- F = Repayment to State
- An agreement outlining a specific payment schedule for the repayment of funds by entities that have been advanced funds by the State.
- K = Transportation Grant
- A transportation-related grant award made by the Department of Transportation.
- L = Lease
- A contract to lease property for use by a State entity.
- LM = Multi Agency Lease
- A lease contract that covers multiple State agency space needs.
- M = Member Initiative
- A contract, commonly referred to as a member initiative, awarded by the Legislature and funded through the Community Projects Fund.
- N = City University of New York
- A contract entered into by the City University of New York (CUNY).
- NF = CUNY Flexibility Contract
- A CUNY contract whose value is below the threshold that requires review and approval by the Office of the State Comptroller.
- NM = Multi Agency City University
- A contract available for use by multiple CUNY campuses.
- P = OGS Purchase Contract
- A contract for commodities or services negotiated by the Office of General Services that can be used by State agencies or other users authorized by law.
- PA = Purchase Authority
- A commodity contract entered into by a State agency or authority without a guaranteed quantity of sales.
- R = Revenue with Encumbrance
- A contract that generates income for the State. This contract has a spending component in addition to a revenue component.
- S = Consultant for Miscellaneous Service – Individual
- A contract under which an individual or sole proprietor is hired to provide professional knowledge, skills or expertise.
- T = Contracts Not Subject to OSC Pre-Audit
- A contract where the amount of the contract is below the threshold that requires approval by the Office of the State Comptroller. The Office of the State Comptroller does not approve these contracts nor does it retain copies of the contracts. A member initiative that is below the threshold that requires approval will have this prefix.
- W = Land Purchase
- A contract for the purchase of property by New York State.
- X = Revenue without Encumbrance
- A contract that generates income for the State.