State Spending Search Tips
State spending search
The State Spending search provides the ability to see more detailed information about spending made by agencies.
- Select the Time Period you wish to view, and
- Select the Fiscal Year(s), and
- Select a Time Increment, and
- Select a Report Type
- Select the 'Search' button to begin your search
State spending search results pages
Narrow your search results by refining the result by any of the following filters, which are located to the left of the report:
- Time Increment
- Agency/Business Unit
- Fund Type
- Major Fund
- Budgetary Program
- Budget Year
- Easily clear individual selections by deselecting the next to the specific filter.
- Easily clear any selections by selecting the next to the filter title.
- Change the Time Period, Fiscal Year or the Report Type above the report and select the 'Search' button to restart the search.
Find a definition for a word used on this page
Select the tool tip icon to get more information on a term used.
- Descending order: Select any column heading one time and the column will sort in descending order.
- Ascending order: Select the column heading again and the column will sort in ascending order.